Sunday, September 23, 2012

Munich & Oktoberfest

Mike's Bike Tour of Munich was good, felt rushed at times.  I'd recommend but possibly look for a smaller more personal tour first.  One day touring Munich wasn't enough but at least I had good weather.

Glockenspiel.

River surfing at a park in Munich (Eisbach).

A look from inside the Hofbrauhaus.

Augustiner beer tent. 



Inside Spatenbräu beer tent (not certain, but my best guess as to where this pic was taken).

Lowenbrau beer garden


Standing with the Paulaner horse drawn beer cart from the parade.

Outside Hippodrom beer tent.


Opening day of Oktoberfest.

Atop the Olympic Tower at night.


Oktoberfest was good beer with horrible weather.  Large crowds of people from all over the world; the best time I had was waiting in line to sneak into a beer tent.  All in all a good time, not sure if I'd go again without tent reservations.


No comments:

Post a Comment